Sunday, January 31, 2010

This Weeks Bonehead of the Week Winner



I usually do this on fridays but during "slow" times I like to give it an extra day or two. I was hoping to find someone better than this individual but I guess luck was not on my side this week.

This one sports "icon" has won the award multiple times and I'm sure down the road, he will pick up a few more trophies to add to his collection. He should thank me really because he certainly doesn't have any championships on that mantle. And I really don't see any ever going up there. So I give you this weeks recipient of The Bonehead of the Week...



Ah yes Mr. Owens so nice to see you again. You sure made yourself look like a real jackass this time didn't you?

For those of you who didn't hear Terrell's latest antics allow me to fill you in. He claims that he would have or be close to breaking Jerry Rice's record for all time touchdown catches if he had played with better "quality" quarterbacks over the course of his career.

So hes blaming his quarterbacks....this is the same guy who cried during a press conference defending his quarterback. You all remember it. sniff sniff, tear tear, thats my quarterback man, thats my quarterback. That sure made me laugh my butt off.



Lets revisit who he's quarterbacked shall we? Let see...first he started with now Hall of Famer and possibly the best lefty to ever play the game Steve Young. Then there was Jeff Garcia who is a four time pro bowler. Then theres Donavon McNabb who was the quarterback the only season Owens played in a Super Bowl with. Not to mention a six time pro bowler and offensive player of the year winner. Then he played with Tony Romo in Dallas who in a young career already has been to three pro bowls. This season he played in Buffalo who's quarterback's aren't even worth mentioning.



Clearly Terrell your quarterbacks are not to blame. Ever think that your suck filled attitude, constant ridiculing of your quarterbacks, your oversized ego are to blame. Plus don't you usually lead the NFL in dropped passes every season? It's not them buddy its you. But we can't possibly expect you to be a man and take responsibility for your own actions.

So congratulations goes to Terrell Owens for being this weeks Bonehead of the Week. Tune in next week to see who takes home the next prize among prizes. Your inside Ice Cold Sports parts of the Radio Blog Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment